♪Q晴小妞の音乐盒♪

Friday, June 26, 2009

新窝窝,我正式拥有你咯``







Hi~

I'm the new blogger be here..

My previous blog is wretch,

But I decided to change to here as I find out blogspot is much more easier&simple.

Hope everyone will advocate me
&
giv me some support ya^^



Here is my simple intro~



Name : quinkie

Age : 17 tis yrs

Stay : kl

Schl : Catholic high school

Like : pink&cute thg,puppy,shopping,singing,chocolate..

Hate : ppl who bluff me, arrogant&stingy person,cockroach..

Relationship : yes



N!c3 2 meet u all^^

Wish to knw more fren here~

leave me a comment in my chat box there,

i mayb late reply as i nt owes connect to my blog here,

hope u dun mind..

记得留言给本妞哦^^
谢谢哇..










2 comments:

  1. miss qingqing~
    im wenwen
    u know or not??
    sometimes i also go ur blog de^^

    happy opening blog o~
    when i free i will come de

    I LIKE UR STYLE!

    ReplyDelete