♪Q晴小妞の音乐盒♪

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

hang out with bestie+ i-city:)

I'm just having some time to update my blog for last sat& sun post..
I really wanna do it but i couldn't since i'm busy with my own stuff..
oh right,went to sgwang with Ravenn last weekend..
first time we hang out together:)
it's a nice moment being with her that day..*.*
and ofcz not forget to take picture with her..
sexy baby~
she is so slim for me..@.@
me & ravenn:)
sis,ravenn,me
we shop until 7pm like tat,
then I was waiting my dear cum & fetch me to i-city..
a nice place at shah alam..
actually we wanna go there for a long time ago..
but we dunhav time..
and finally we've been there to enjoy the sight of it..:)

LOOK~~~
Is it nice?
Can't really see clearly from the photo..
Perhaps the view is better if see it with your own eyes..yea?

I wish to post more pic,
but the com is so lack..
after waiting for too long,my patience was finally exhausted..:(
so i just put some pic here..
tis looks like in the panda world:p
my dear capture this photo stealthily..
have a nice day as well:)


the end~``

No comments:

Post a Comment