♪Q晴小妞の音乐盒♪

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

♥my n3w camera--tx5♥

yeAh~so happy that my beloved dear bought me this new camera--tX5:)
bUt..I felt guilty when he was rushing to get this for me and there is something else happened:(
thx for the sake of me..thank you so much dear..(╯_╰)muack~♥
yup~saturday i finally bought my formal dress at nichi.
we are compulsory to be in formal attire when present our coursework..
thx ravenn & my sis accompanied me on that day:)
b4 i get on with my post,
here are some of the random pic of me:p~hehe

ravenn,sis,me
after that,
we took taxi went to pavillion..
we just like window shopping..
didn't buy anything:(
8+pm,dad came and fetch us to have our dinner--steamboat
then met with bf as well:)
we went to look out point yamcha*.*
cool place on that day..
not forget to capture my dear..kakax~

he wants to take camera from me*


**********************************************************************

SUNDAY(04/07/10)

下午,帮表姐把她的嫁妆搬去她即将嫁进去的家~

我和妹帮忙摆所有的东西~

整理得7788,

大约6点多,

宝贝家伟来找我拉,

很开心的说 我终于拿回我的手机拉!哈~~

就是之前我的电话一直出地球很快没电一直发热气死我了..

进了厂3个星期:(

现在可好了~嘻嘻~

过后就和宝贝去kepong吃火窝~

哇~连续两天吃勒~哈

然后走下kepong pasar malam~

我要说的是....我最讨厌拜一啊早上9点到7点上课!

虽然中间有5个小时是没课,

可是很累咯..回到家8点多勒!气死我了~hump!

烂臭时间表!我的拜1到拜5都要读..别班有些有1天没读的:(haiz

pls lah~hope that the timetable for next semester will be better..

and and AND!one more thing..

my precious hui leng babe,

i will try to find out some time to meet up with u..

sorry for don't have time meet u as my weekend fulled of plan:p..hehe..

please wait for me kay?!muax~

No comments:

Post a Comment