♪Q晴小妞の音乐盒♪

Thursday, May 20, 2010

late post

hey,do u guys miss me?:p
i've no time to update since i've just started my college for the 1st week:)
i knew 2 new fren on the 1st day of orientation week~
one of them is just same course with me,
and the other 1 is from the schl of fashion design..
i felt glad to know them..
cz they are fun :)
nice to talk with as well..
we go to college by lrt,bus together everyday..
but this week,we are separated by the time:(
so just wait & see whether the timetable for next week isit the same for us..went to ts with my boi boi last weekend..
as u all know sunday is the day we met every week:)
nothing special..
but...i just dunknw y?
y evytime we hang out,sure got something came up to make us "fight dota"..
means argue..
but we were finally reconciled when he apologized..
hehe~always let him teases me back~:)

my picha on tat day*.*yerr~me in this pic ugly nahx=.=
lox..dear's eye..=.=
captured by dear~
love u:)muackz~

No comments:

Post a Comment