♪Q晴小妞の音乐盒♪

Thursday, May 6, 2010

labour day~

sorry that i late update for this post..
this post is about my labour day~
i should done it earlier,
but...
i have no mood to do it..
yup~
i'm lazy~hees~
so,i'm just complete it by simple way ya:)
here are just some of the photo was captured last week..
not really got into any photo-taking..
we just took some photo when we rested at the hotel..
dear with me~
his sleeping look damn cute for me:)
yes~
we went genting..
but this time not same as last time,
my dad took the "pump bed" for them to stay in the same room with us..
means that,
this is the 1st time dear sleep with my family in the same room..
oh~no
1st time let bf saw my ugliest look==
anyway,
this is not the point..
something else came up,
my sis's bf & I yelled at each other about the movie ticket we bought..
hais..
he really humiliated me that moment..
i'm so angry & don't want to say about that nw~
let it go~~~

i can't believe that genting was given out a firework display that night..

there's a fine view of the firework from our hotel window,

so we watched in our room..

it's so clear~
all of them took a video for it~

the 2nd day,
wow~the sunshine is too bright~
after settle ourselves,
we went out for breakfast..
then bought 2 movie ticket..
IP MAN2 & Puppy Love~
later on..
we decided to play the flying coaster..
just the 4 of us..
it's fun~
& took the view of genting by monorel since we felt so bored~


that's it for I to spend my time on last weekend:)

No comments:

Post a Comment