♪Q晴小妞の音乐盒♪

Sunday, August 9, 2009

*the day of 10 of August(^.^)

sorry tat i'm not update my blog for such a long time~
bcz i'm busy recently-.-
i oso dunhav tat mood to write anythg as i'm so tired everyday,
my sweet sleeping time is not enough~.~
sigh~
anyway hope all my dear fren wont angry of it ya^6^
miss u all lots here~
ystdy go out wif my dar~
straight after my add math tuition i hastened bak home & take a fast shower,settle myself..
then go to pyramid~
actually i go there sing K wif all my babe..
but most of time i'm wif my dar gai gai~hehe^^
the K room is so big~nice^^
my dar & me go ate korean food..tis is my dar' food..

and tis is mine..

it was freaking spicy ya...

but i wont ate until come to tears wan,

it will just cause the snot running down frm my nose~.~haha

i knw it look geli but its normal wat?..

as i lack of my sleeping,
my dar said my face look like listless...
hump~
ya,i'm very tired recently tat i do not deny of it~
but wont until not pleasant to look at ba?..
ok..

dont talk abt it ady..
i just skip the procedure of my shopping+sing k day..


left abt 2 more hour,
then the date of 10 of August will be reach,
y do i make so special on tis day huh?
hehe~
let u guess~~:)








~~`~dong dong~`~~







tml is the date the anniversarry of the day we couple~^^
huhu``yuppie^^
we together 1 year d^^
happy wif it..
hope we can hav more our sweet time in our future life~haha
actually tis month not only is our anniversary and yet
the last day of tis month oso is my dar b'day^。^
waiting for it~~muax

B4 i stop here,
i would like to hope & wish some of my babe who r unhappy recently,
can recover frm the sadness,
b bek to a confident & happy person^^
muackz~




*完*晴

3 comments:

  1. baby so sweet~
    hope u can hv many many 1 years with him~
    the korean food look delicious lo~

    miss u a~
    muz always updated o~

    ReplyDelete
  2. noriko,may i knw who r u?^^
    u knw me de?

    ReplyDelete
  3. now u know me alrd or not ^^
    so cute la baby~

    ReplyDelete